With the breakneck pace of technology evolution and the demands of Generation Y in the workforce, effective communication has also changed dramatically. From smartphones to ipads to texting, generation Y wants their information when they need it in many different flavors, but they also want communications quick and concise. With the ever-changing technology and the need to accommodate three generations of employees in your workforce, it is important to take the time to ask the critical questions around using these new forms of communication. This webinar will educate you on Generation Y and how their needs differ from your other employees and how our communication methods need to be trend-setting.
With Generation Y quickly becoming a major percentage of the workforce it is critical to think about how we need to communicate to this set of the workforce in a way that ensures they absorb information, but not forgetting about the other generations in our population. Generation Y moves fast and so does technology and many times companies jump to adopt the latest technology fads without pausing to understand the implications and risks.
Stock & Option Solutions
Request More Information
SOS Educational Webcast:
Don't Be Caught Wearing Last Year's Communications!
Communications that work for a Multigenerational Workforce
(One hour of Certified Equity Professional continuing education credit is available for attending. See the CEPI website for more information on CEP continuing education requirements.)
How SOS Can Help
Stock & Option Solutions, Inc. can help you with our suite of services that can improve your employee communications in addition to meeting the needs of your multigenerational workforce. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Reviewing, updating, enhancing existing communications
- Developing communication (slide presentations, webcasts, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Working with a video partner to create educational videos
- Developing custom websites (intranet)
- Temporary call center for special events (enrollments, tender offers, new plan roll out)
- Email / Outbound calling campaigns (Grant acceptance reminders, Account activation reminders, etc.)
- Mailing packets (year-end, enrollment, merger, etc.)
- Participant portal (confirmations, 6039 forms, year-end tax summaries, etc.)
- Email Xpress