There’s a lot to consider. Grant Acceptance. Elections. Broker Accounts. Retirement Eligibility. Tax set-ups. Performance Goals. International. Terminations. Mobility. Deferrals. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Release prep is like herding cats. Quiet the chaos. Step towards the light, and our panelists, and accept your Release Prep Checklists. You will experience a sense of order, inner peace and clarity that only the most organized Stock Plan Professionals can achieve.
This webcast will demonstrate how to use checklists along with your equity plan software’s Pending Lapse reports to conquer the complexity and slow the moving parts. And if your company is granting restricted stock units with acceleration or continued vesting available at retirement, this webcast will also show how essential a strong checklist can be in managing the expense, tax and 409A implications.
Retirement provisions on restricted stock units are a challenge, however companies are seeking ways to better plan for this population. Each equity administration team needs to understand their company provisions and partner with key stakeholders to ensure proper FICA withholding and clear communication of the valuable benefit to their employees. Take the time now to incorporate a checklist to ensure success.
Stock & Option Solutions
Request More Information
SOS Educational Webcast
RSU Release Prep - It's All About Your Checklist
(One hour of Certified Equity Professional continuing education credit is available for attending. See the CEPI website for more information on CEP continuing education requirements.)
How SOS Can Help
Stock & Option Solutions, Inc. can help you prepare for your RSU release by providing end-to-end management of the whole process or assisting with any specific tasks upon request. Some of the many ways we can help include:
- Providing our analysis and recommendations service to review your current stock plan practices and suggesting concrete ways to streamline and improve your current processes
- Updating or creating a policies and procedures for RSU releases, including a process to meet the IRS one-day submission requirement
- Assisting with employee communications and education
- Our Participant Portal can replace or enhance your vendor’s website for key participant communications, taking paper completely out of your communication process
- Our Email Xpress can email RSU confirmations with a few clicks
- Participant communication development/presentation
- PowerPoint presentations
- Webcasts (recorded or live)
- SOS outsourcing can take over your prep and your RSU release process from end-to-end