6039 compliance was nerve-wracking in 2010, but almost routine in 2011. Now, as the IRS begins to catch up with the multitude of early errors that were made, the end of 2016 is a good time to ask, “Is my 6039 compliance in good hands?” In this SOS Solutions webcast, members of our experienced and elite 6039 outsourcing team will discuss HOW SOS ensures the integrity and timeliness of client filings and participant mailings. 6039 certainty now will give you a peaceful mind in the New Year.
Join us in this solutions webcast that will cover:
- An overview of the regulation (for the 6039 newbies, but a good refresher course for everyone)
- The SOS 6039 outsourcing process and safeguards
- Common data issues, and the audits we use to catch them
- Preemptive actions our clients can take to ensure data accuracy
- SOS added value for 6039
- Lessons learned
6039 compliance can seem easy. In this webcast, SOS will show you how we make sure it is both easy and right.
Steve Gaylord, Stock & Option Solutions, Inc.
Vanessa Harrison, SOS 6039 Logistics Manager, Stock & Option Solutions, Inc.
Scott McDonald, Director, Sales & Marketing Stock & Option Solutions, Inc.
Want more information?
SOS Solutions Webcast
6039 Certainty- How SOS Keeps Your Company in Compliance and Out of Trouble
(One hour of Certified Equity Professional continuing education credit is available for attending. See the CEPI website for more information on CEP continuing education requirements.)
- 6039 Reporting
- RSU Plan Rollout
- Participant Communications
- Stock Plan Personnel Training
- RSU Analysis & Recommendations
- RSU Policies and Procedures